Michael Howes - PhD, CEO of Fulbright (Canada)
"How to Manage Remotely"
Understanding New Realities as New Opportunities
- Build a highly effective team working in a remote environment.
- Create efficiencies in the workplace and grow your business.
Lanhed Haddad PhD, Former Minister of Tourism (Morroco)
- Understand the basic skills of a successful entrepreneur
- Enhance identified behaviors of success to achieve your goals
- Use these skills and behaviors to develop a business plan or increase a specific project’s success.
Cecilia Kindelan - PhD, Director MBA IESE (Spain)
- Learn about the mindset required for success in 21st century business
- Understand how networks are constructed and how value is added
- Learn how to leverage your relationships (offline and online)
- Understand how empathy is the key in networking
Lisa Clancy - CEO Founder Clansult Ltd. (Ireland)
"Digital Personal Branding"
- Develop an impactful and authentic personal brand profile
- Develop an effective online presence
- Enhance networking and personal presence skills
- Build personal marketing skills to become an impactful leader
Sandeep Gupta - Neuroscience and Mindfulness (India)
-How to apply this new knowledge to manage your life, your team, and your organization in a more effective, efficient, productive and profitable way.
Fernanda Nascimiento - Social Seller Expert by Linkedin (Brazil)
Create customer centric strategies
Develop a strong personal profile and authority in social media
Reach qualified prospects and convert them into sales.